Computers and laptops become an integral part of daily lives which are used to solve various informative, personal, professional and other purposes. Most of the people spend several hours working and staring at the computer monitor that is causing Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) and other serious eye problems. The prolonged usage of computer and staring at the monitor may result in eyes strain and affect the vision development of children and adults.
There are some common symptoms of CVS such as blurred vision, headaches, double vision, tired eyes, loss of concentration, watering of the eyes, and burning sensation in the eyes, neck and shoulder pain. It has hazardous effect on mental and physical health as well. If you occasionally use computer the bad effects are negligible, but when you constantly work on it for several hours, then effects can be too destructive and harmful. The strain created on eyes while reading from the computer monitor is very intense and harmful, than the strain produced while reading a book or any text from dairy.
The very small points of light called pixels create words that you see on the computer monitor. The center of these words is brighter and their intensity reduces towards edges. This causes strain and it becomes difficult for eyes to maintain focus on the displa[censored] images. If you have severe eye problem, it is recommended to visit an eye specialist, he will diagnose your eye, detect problem and provide correct treatment and medication. It is very important for the people use to work on computer for long hours and their profession required performing computer related tasks like IT industry etc.
The computer monitor comes with integration of anti glare filters that provide relief to the eyes by reducing the stain and visual problems. Computer glasses or eyewear are ideal option to get relief from CVS and eyes related problems. Most of the computer glasses have an anti reflective coating that minimizes the reflections on the back and front surfaces of the spectacles’ lenses. Usually, the surface reflections cause glare that troubles you to focus on text or images displa[censored] on monitor. It is proven by the studies that most of the people those are habitual to spend various hours on computer feel some discomfort, fatigue or tiredness in eyes can be benefited with computer glasses.
If you are dealing with any of such issues, you need to contact an eye specialist, schedule for a vision diagnosis and get a right eyewear. The computer visual symptoms not only cause discomfort, but affect the accuracy and productivity of the person. The computer spectacles help you to read and work for long hours on computer efficiently without any side effects like tiredness, headaches etc. These glasses optimize the eyesight during working on system. There are various other key benefits of using anti glare glasses such as:
1. These glasses require minimum eye and head movements that reduce the muscle stiffness and stress. It gets you relief. In long run, these glasses have positive effect on your neck, head and shoulders. This helps you to work on computer for several hours and nurture your career.
2. The anti glare computer glasses makes reading and viewing on the computer monitor easier, effective and apparent. The long time usage of these glasses reduces eye strain and neck ache problems.
3. These glasses help you to concentrate on your work and improve your work productivity.
4. These glasses enable you to see and read the text from a decent distance. The images and text appear sharper and clear.
5. The consistent usage of computer glasses protects your eyes from pollution, dust, dirt and dry air. These reduce eye fatigue and strain problems as well.